The Thought Police is a Melbourne based creative consultancy run by Ben Keenan.
He has led the digital and social creative offering at some of the worlds biggest advertising networks including Clemenger BBDO and M&C Saatchi. He’s also a passionate teacher who has been head of the prestigious AWARD School of creative thinking, and a regular speaker/lecturer on creativity and emerging technology.
Recent 2017 projects include:
• Being actively involved in Pause Fest connecting the tech world to Australia’s creative advertising industry.
• Continuing this work as the co-host of the Aussies @SXSW 2017 Interactive Meetup with PauseFest Founder George Hedon.
• Being selected by peers to chair the Digital Jury for the 2017 AWARD Awards
• A successful exit, licensing a version of the app Look Birdy to Pedigree Dog food as DogSelfie.
• Collaborating with a number of brands, agencies and start-ups as a creative director and strategists.
For more on Ben’s projects visit his now page.
The Thought Police started almost by accident in 2010. After leading the creative direction on a technology project, Ben was asked back by the client to explain his process, he did, and has been doing it ever since. More about how these workshops evolved here.
As The Thought Police, Ben teaches workshops on practical creativity, engaging on digital and social media, and collaboration on Fridays via appointment.
Organisations who have called in The Thought Police:
WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature), General Assembly, Fairfax Media, World Vision, Hachette Publishing, Intrepid Travel, The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne University, The Communications Council of Australia, The Victorian Department of Transportation.by