I have led the digital and social creative offering at some of the worlds biggest advertising networks including Clemenger BBDO and M&C Saatchi. I’m also a passionate teacher who has been head of the prestigious AWARD School of creative thinking. I have judged numerous award shows both locally and internationally, and have presented at SXSW Interactive in 2017 and 2018.
My own work has received over 200 awards across 30 separate projects at Cannes, OneShow, D&AD, New York Festivals, Facebook Studio, Twitter Awards, and Webbies.
I am now an ex-big agency creative director turned independent projecteer making work with my own hands and collaborating with a diverse network of talented creators.
I have made documentaries, created brand campaigns from strategy through to execution, built technology platforms and consulted on pitches.
Here are some of the projects I accept blame for…
Recent work, March 2019
• Co-creating a PSA documentary with Academy Award-winning director Eva Orner called It’s People Like Us with the Taboo Group.
• Directing documentary shorts for the Intrepid Travel group and telling the story of their purpose driven initatives.
• Collaborating with AKQA Melbourne to develop and unique on-demand 3D printed charity product.
• Completing an immense collaboration with Intrepid Travel and their internal creative department.
• Snickers Hungerithm project becoming the fifth most awarded digital campaign in the world
• Exploring the potential of existing AI to empower high school students to find their future path.
• Leading Clemenger BBDO Melbourne’s award-winning digital and social creative department.
• Being actively involved in Pause Fest connecting the tech world to Australia’s creative advertising industry.
• Continuing this work as the co-host of the Aussies @SXSW 2018 Interactive Meetup with PauseFest Founder George Hedon.
• Being selected by peers to chair the Digital Jury for the 2017 AWARD Awards
• Collaborating with a number of brands, agencies and start-ups as a creative director and strategist.
Organisations who have called in The Thought Police:
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, AKQA, Taboo Group, Shannon Group, Dinahmoe Sweden, Mircosoft, Insentia New York, WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature), General Assembly, Fairfax Media, World Vision, Hachette Publishing, Intrepid Travel, The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne University, The Communications Council of Australia, The Victorian Department of Transportation.by